Online outplacement workshops are delivered over five weeks. Up to 15 participants can attend each course. Attendees will enjoy six, 1 hour interactive virtual classrooms covering the following topics:
- Processing the news of redundancy, so that attendees can focus on their job search.
- Helping attendees understand their personal brand, career drivers and values.
- Managing an effective job search to find the ideal role quickly.
- How to write a CV and cover letter to stand out from crowd.
- Tips for successful application writing.
- How to leverage your network and engage with recruitment companies.
- Using LinkedIn to build your network.
- How to prepare for and succeed in interviews.
- Maintaining motivation.
The final workshop is an opportunity for an ‘ask the expert’ session. The Wildwood Coaching team are on hand to answer questions and challenges.
During the programme individuals have access to email support in between sessions. Any questions from our Online Outplacement Workshops can be answered by our team of experts.
All participants get a resource pack and soft copy templates for CV, cover letter and email.