A full day workshop designed to provide up to 15 participants with all the tools they need for a successful career transition.
Covering the entire journey:
- Understanding strengths, values, career drivers – what are your career highlights, what do you enjoy, what do you not want to do, understanding how your strengths align with future career choices
- How to market yourself, leverage your network – what is your personal brand, how to position yourself with potential employers, understanding your network and how to use them to help you find work
- How to write a great CV – what makes a CV stand out, what are employers looking for
- Using LinkedIn – creating or updating your profile and how to use LinkedIn to search and apply for jobs, contact recruitment consultants and approach potential employers
- Sources of job opportunities – exploring potential sources for jobs online, speculative applications and networking
- How to succeed in interviews – what are employers looking for, how to answer questions, how to prepare, building confidence
- Managing your health and wellbeing – strategies to help support physical and mental health during your career transition when looking for work
Participants receive a resource pack and access to soft copy templates such as CV, cover letter, email etc.